We will tell you where and how to install a GPS tracker on any car and how trackers work to track vehicles.
Any modern vehicle that its owner cherishes must be equipped with GLONASS or GPS systems to help determine the car’s current location. With the appropriate software, such devices protect against theft, sometimes even replacing the alarm. In addition, GPS for a car allows you to remotely receive and accumulate information about:
- the fact of moving the car, its route;
- vehicle speed;
- the state of some of its operating systems.
It doesn’t matter where the vehicle is geographically located; the tracker will determine its location and transmit the coordinates to the base and the owner’s smartphone.
How do GPS tracker work?
There are two classes of GPS devices for cars:
A GPS beacon is a simpler mechanism that turns on regularly and transmits the car’s coordinates to the system. This is a fairly efficient non-volatile offline equipment, for which almost any inconspicuous place in the cabin is suitable. Installing and activating the beacon takes little time and does not require complex manipulations.
A GPS Car tracker is a more modern and versatile online solution that can provide an answer about the location of a car upon request, at any time of the day or night. Such a device quickly finds out the geolocation and sends data about it using a GPS signal to the Internet or via a GSM network to a smartphone.
Trackers are more volatile due to their complexity, but they can work offline too. To fully connect this device, you will need access to the machine’s onboard computer, which takes some time. Competent organizations must carry out installation and adjustment to avoid problems with operations in the future.
GPS trackers are more profitable for tracking vehicles than their counterparts. Even even though initially, their cost is higher than that of beacons. The tracker guarantees:
- flexible presetting of functions;
- compatibility with different energy sources (including autonomous operation);
- continuous collection of information about the location of the car;
- fixing information about the state of onboard systems;
- the ability to send notifications to the associated phone number in an emergency.
Owners of cars with tracking systems on board note that such equipment provides full-fledged remote control of equipment: from listening to conversations in the cabin to controlling gasoline consumption.
Where to buy GPS trackers?
In Pakistan, there are many outlets where you can order Jeepies, beacons, and trackers. But it is important to prefer certified companies that provide an official guarantee for their product and perform competent equipment installation.
Where to install a GPS tracker on a car?
We carry out the manufacture, assembly, configuration, installation, and maintenance of monitoring systems for road transport of all categories.
Among the advantages of ordering equipment from us, it is worth mentioning:
- the assistance of consultants at the stage of selection and purchase of equipment;
- sale of products of own design and production, assembled from high-quality components;
- excellent speed of installation of trackers (a full range of services “installation + configuration” takes no more than 3 hours);
- free maintenance of tracking GPS equipment for 5 years of warranty;
- effective technical support that can answer all questions about car monitoring that interest the client.