Plump, full lips exhibit a sign of youth, beauty, and good health. If you are born with thin lips or if your lips are thinning due to natural aging, then there is a wide plethora of ways by which you can enhance what you have.
Augmentation Des Levres, also known as Lip Augmentation or Lip Enhancement, Lip Fillers, or Lip Injections, are used to temporarily or permanently improve the shape and size of the lips. One can tailor this treatment according to his/her individual requirements in order to create a fuller look, define the smile, and even help to turn the corners of the mouth upwards.
The Different Types of Lip Augmentation
With Augmentation Des Levres, you have two options to choose from:
- Synthetic Implant: Dermal Fillers are used for enhancing and enlarging the lips. One of the most popular of them is hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in our bodies. This works pretty well as an allergic reaction is pretty unwell and you can control the amount of injection injected.
- Fat or Dermis Graft: This involves taking your own fat tissue from one part of the body through liposuction and making use of it to plump lips. It also works pretty well and as for synthetic implants, here also there are no chances of any allergic reaction. The only side is that it takes a little longer, having to go through the liposuction procedure.
How is Lip Augmentation Performed?
Augmentation Des Levres is performed under local anesthetic, and it takes around 30 minutes for the entire procedure to be completed. If you choose the fat dermis graft, liposuction will be required beforehand to collect fat from another body part. Here we have mentioned the procedures of two main types of Lip Augmentation:
- Dermis Graft/ Fat Transfer: In this procedure, fat is extracted through liposuction from another part of the body. It is first placed into a centrifuge and spun at high speed to be cleansed before being injected into your lips. You can repeat this process multiple times until you achieve the desired volume.
- Synthetic Implant/Fillers: In this method, a synthetic fat substitute is injected into the lips in order to create a plumped look. A single treatment is usually enough to see a plumped effect, but the results being temporary, you need to repeat the process in the future.
Who is a good candidate for Lip Augmentation?
If you are not satisfied with the size and shape of your lips, Augmentation Des Levres might just be the best choice for you. You need to be in good general health and always have realistic expectations while you are seeking this procedure. You become a perfect candidate for lip augmentation if:
- If you have thin lips, uneven lips, or gum can be seen when you smile.
- If your one lip is bigger than the other, or if your lips or one lip disappears when you smile.
- If your lips are too large and are too much for your face then a plastic surgeon can help resolve this issue by performing a lip reduction surgery.
Natural Tips that can help with Hyperhidrose
Here, we have mentioned a complete list of remedies that can help you with Hyperhidrosis:
- Wheatgrass Juice: Wheatgrass Juice is a natural detoxifier that is rich in vitamins A, C, B12, B6, and Folic Acid. This works by neutralizing and diluting the toxins in the blood. You just need to drink a tablespoon of wheatgrass a day and that helps fight Hyperhidrose. This also helps in reducing odor from sweat.
- Tea Tree Oil: Just like vinegar and tea, tea tree oil acts as an astringent to fight sweat-causing bacteria. All you need to do is to soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil and blot it on your underarms on a daily basis.
- Lemon: The citric acid present in lemon makes it a perfect candidate to naturally reduce Hyperhidrose. You can either mix a small amount of lemon juice with baking soda and apply it with a cotton pad or rub half a lemon on your underarms. Keep it for 30 minutes, and rinse thoroughly.
- Witch Hazel: This is a great remedy for sweaty armpits. Witch Hazel is an herb found in nature and acts as an antiperspirant and astringent. It works by drying out your skin, thereby closing your pores to prevent Hyperhidrose.
So, if you at any point in time think that your lips are thinning with age or if you are born with thin lips, then you should definitely consider an Augmentation Des Levres Treatment. All you need to do is to execute a quick online search and look for reputed surgeons of Lip Augmentation. Get in touch with them and let them address the issue.